7/15/2010

-Beach-

Reply ehooi:

Aiyo~
Don think too much la..
Always call me don luan luan think..
Nw ownself luan luan think..
Jz nw when walking tat time..
My bag damn heavy la..
Very tired ar..
Bo lat talk ar..==
and..
Erm.. sure gt abit dissapointed wan la..=[
Anyway today he din teman me..
I still gt u all guys to teman right?^^
U wan me to crazy?@.@
Wait i gt lat first la..
Today i siao whole day d..
At sch siao.. go beach also siao..
Tired man!!!><

I have a nice day today..
We sit bananna boat..
Scream like hell man>
At bus keep" i'm china po""i'm china po"
until angmor call us CALM DOWN!..
Laugh until i swallow my sweet and then split it out again..
Yuckssss!!!
It was like..OMG><
I wont laugh while i'm eating my food ANYMORE.. 


Bzaii:
Man! u make me cant slp la..!
Ur body~~
Tatatta~( sexy sound)^^


memories♥
 1 2 3 4 5 say cheese!
hahaha xD 






Me and ehooi