8/22/2010

reward:)

I'm getting reward from my daddy! Thx :)

alisha: yay.I  say u selfish .everytime i borrow u thing, i boro you very long.
But when i boro thing from u tat time, i din return u . U do ur face let me see. see?understand nw?
and u do lost mind hair ban. tat why i boro from u. -The end-


Friend are always like tis. Always say" hey! said here can d" But then? argue tat time. what also say out.
tis is wat? i got say out everything?no rite?cz i keep my mulut shut rite? If i wan hai u all. i early say out d la.Ownself say don like tat ppl d. somemore mix wif tat ppl. I cant understand u all. infront me say her like tat like tis. but behind me fren her like shit. i have enuf d.

I got ah sam seow fen and mok can d.
Friend no need many many wan.

[4 flower]
Plaing goin genting!