10/07/2010

I'm feaking cool.

Just now i was damn freaking Cool!
I dunno she bad luck or i  bad luck.
For me you meet me is ur bad luck.
Cz You like to point me,i'm gonna point back you.
Even we really argue in public.I sure fight with you back eh.
I won't give you face already.You think i very easy get bully ar?
Last time is as friend face.Now is lanjiao one stick got la.
oOo nia.Show more to me la.I show you ah pong more.
Kns.-.-Jam man!
Cz of someone our war come back again.
So regret telling her.Damn regret.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hmm.Just now morning recess 2hour plus.
Me, sheriy,Zhi ting,Mok and seow fen C:
We went to pm.Then reach pm that time meet Cristin and ivy.
Hah.Then we go piecing shop ask for belly.
I'm gonna pierce tmr!Boom be my driver!Heh:P
But tmr hang out with evonne wor><
Arghhh!How?Damn it!*Planing.
Just now diane invite me go licole birthday at coffee island.
Haiz.Another headache problem.
Will he go?
I dunno wish to meet him anot

*Emo-ing-.-
If Yes?Is that good?
If No?Is that bad?
Arghh!Fuck!Let the god diside.
Go with the flow.