Just reach home.
*Sigh
Home sweet home.
Where have i been just now?
Gurney!
With who?
Oddy!:))
I know.I know.You guys sure O.O Oddy?!Wtf?
He changed back already.I dunno la-.-
Forget everything ba.
We went to food and tea.
Chatting while eating.
*Sigh.
Actually we wanted to go tanjung bunga beach eh.
After that we went to Internet cafe.
Jimmy Lim say wan fetch us.
So we cancel d.
When we on the way going back to gurney time.
Saw sarah and er jie inside the car.
They was shock!
I say wan lin ar.You guys forget her?
They shout!Gal?!
I Shake my head.
LOLS!
After that jimmy reach gurney already:DD
Lols.Jimmy kinda nice.
He always tell me about his life.
His stress stuff.
His business.
He kinda like me;Creative :DD
His 22 year old.
He got his own business.
His freaking creative!
He one people handle everything.
Even design!Omg!His my idol.
After sending oddy home.
Me and jimmy went to " Sea hourse"
Near tanjung tokong there drink.
Kap Kap Kap Kap.
I learn alot of business thing.
Like how to make more customer la.
How to cook vegetable?
How to design?
And alot stuff :3