10/18/2010

Sungai petani

*11smthing
I'm still asleep.
He call me.
He jio me go SP with her wife and ban su tong!:DD
I say i still asleep.
He say i gonna reach your house.
Then i say give me 30min

Burmmmmm!
Bass!Song!Awesome!
20min reach SP already.
OMG!Why?120Speed.
I almost fly man!
The i meet his new girlfriend O.-
Look wayyyy different in picture.
Same age and same name as me too.
LOLS
Then we went to eat SP kuih dio teng.
Yuck!I hate kuih dio teng.
But SP damn nice:DD
Then went to gunung?
I have no idea what the hack is the place name!
The view is damn damn nice!
The air is fresh and cold, is just like genting:))
There also have penthouse to rent.
Is really really nice there.
I'm gonna go with my future husband next time:DD
Snap snap snap picture.
Snap he and his gf wedding picturexD

Then bring his gf mother balik penang too.
Lols. Elaine's doggies is cute!Aww :))
The dog lie down on my leg.
if not keep look out the window.
and it stand on my belly
Fucking pain! and is bleeding! T.T

Finally we reach penang!  :DD
After sending his gf mother home.
4 of us makan at air itam.
Me and ban su tong keep feel like gonna vomit when we half way eating  -.-
He and his gf was like  lai la lao po i feed you la lao gong don't wan la-.-
OMFG.Me and ban su tong change to next table.
Make us jealous!Because we are single!