12/01/2010

Pasar malam thn Red box

From my house to farlim by bus i think need 2 hour
When i reach pm i'm already late! so i decided to sit taxi.
Gosh!he taxi driver keep tell me his story.
He say he had girlfiend too.
I was like WOW?Like that also tell me-.-
LOL!

After that i reach farlim KFC.
Zack Edwin willion Coco Rie

After that we went to a kopi shop.
I order chicken rich..
One guy accidently push the worker ,then th hot soup kena my hand .
My whole hand very red><
Coco them keep laugh.
I was emo at there-.-
Then i go wash my hand la.

After eating me and coco go meet up rie.
Then go cyc play ting ting:DD
Basketball!!!
LOL.

After that coco was rushing going house change her sexy cloths go FAME without us!
They acc me until kenny come.Then they chao liao.
Kevin jio us go Fame.Bt i cant go:(


Kenny reach already .Wait him go home do his thing.
Then we go find ah lian take my phone.
Lalala~
Then go ‎1st avenue Red box.
Me kenny ah lian ah soo and wei li.
I always go red box with them i duno why i cnt sing properly.
Keep shy shy shy.
Maybe xi guan sing with mok them le ba.
:(

I miss you guys!♥